Thursday, November 12, 2009

I've had the best day today. I treated myself to hobby lobby and bought two floss organizer boxes and a stitching frame. It was on sale, and I couldnt resist......
Now I will be doing a new project, organizing all my floss.

Here is a recipe that I make often.
Its called White Enchiladas. Its easy and its not that spicy, I dont like too spicy food, but this is jusy right. This is the kids favorite!

Flour tortillas
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 container of sour cream
taco seasoning mix
1 pound of ground beef
grated mild cheddar cheese
sliced black olives (optional)

1. cook ground meat like you would for tacos, by going by the directions on the taco seasoning and set aside.
2. heat tortillas up in the microwave for a couple of seconds.
3. divid cooked meat up and spoon enough on each tortilla and roll each one and place them on a foiled lined baking pan.
4. Stir the can of cream of chicken soup and sour cream together.
5. Spread the mixture on the rolled tortillas. add the cheese and olives on top.

Bake 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes until cheese is melted.

I add shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, and salsa on the serving plate.

Let me know if you like this recipe!!!!! Deb

3 comments:

  1. This recipe sounds simple and good. We are big fans of enchiladas around here! I may have to try it some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still figuring out how blogspot works, your recipe looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete