Saturday, November 7, 2009

I WON A PIF!!!!!!!

I was so thrilled when I found out I won a PIF. Its going to fun for me to pick some stitchy stuff for the winners!!!! Since this is the holidays and everyone seems so busy, and this my first PIF, Im going to draw NEW YEARS EVE. That gives everyone a chance to enter and to get their holidays done.





1.Send no less than 5 stitching related items per person within the next 365 days.
2.Items can be DMC, other threads, stitching needles, straight pins, buttons, scissors, ribbons, etc. – a combination of items such as 3 threads, 1 pack of straight pins and 1 pack of stitching needles or just 5 threads.
3.The items must be new and not used. (Send things you’d be happy to receive.)
4.If you win, you must be willing to post this PIF on your blog and do the same for at least 2 people.
So, are you interested in being part of the PIF chain? Would you like me to send you some stitching goodies in the mail? If so, please leave me a note in the comments. You have to agree to follow the rules above, and to love whatever I send you.

5 comments:

  1. Sure, I'd love to play! This PIF is different than others I've seen....Thanks for the chance to join in the fun!

    My DH is from Eldora. Do you know where that is? N of Des Moines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the PIF. Don't include me since I've already offered this and am in the process of sending out my PIFs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to play! Ditto on how this is different than others I've seen. I think it would be nice to pick out a few things for someone else.
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sis, eye think your lion is coming along fine,maybe you should get a switch for those two's back porch and whip them into shape asspecially Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  5. love you gotta run, send me an e-mail via g-mail,love yah your brother

    ReplyDelete