Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I have joined a PIF

Hello I have been going through all my things. I recently joined a few PIFs. If Im a winner I have a few Ideas for gifts for my PIF winners. This weekend Im planning to post a few pics. Im looking forward to that. Here is a small list of UFOs Im working on,

Wildlife series LION kit by Janlynn
This was hard to find as they dont make this one any more.

Water Tiger by Kustom Krafts
I recently started it but havent gotten to far in it.

Im also making a sampler for my grandkids. It has the fingerprint poem and Im planning to have my other daughter sneak prints of the kid's hands at the bottom of it.

I have so many charts and patterns that I have collected through the years that I'll just have to take pics of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment